"Not all who wander are lost" (J.R.R.Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings)

"I fancy it was on a run with him in the sleet that I first discovered how bad weather is to be treated - as a rough joke, a romp. (C.S. Lewis, Surprised by Joy)

mercoledì 9 aprile 2008

Embrioni-chimera

Un altro collega ieri tra le altre cose tecniche mi scrive....
I hope you had a good weekend too, did you do anything fun?
J.

I had a dancing friday for DC's birthday and a Polish dinner on saturday at AP's place, with big discussion about the embryo bill, and finally sunday lunch with Italian friends in Oxford.....
Silvia

Not sure I would want to discuss the half man - half cow chimera thing over dinner, at least not while eating steak anyway! ;) It’s a fascinating subject, amazing that they can do it, but you have to ask should they be doing it? Anyway…
J.

Non so voi cosa ne pensate, ma secondo me il ragazzo ha azzeccato il punto. Meno male che ci sono ancora delle persone sane a questo mondo....

Nessun commento: