On the phone:
-My name is ..., I'd like to book an appointment for cutting my hair
-We don't make appointments, you just walk in
-Oh, nice, and can I have a rough idea of the waiting time?
-We don't have an idea you literally just walk in.....
-I see, I guess it depends on the time, it's just that I'd like to do it during my lunch break, but I suppose that's a busy time, so I was wondering whether you can give me a very rough idea of queues at lunchtime
-No you see we don't know who's gonna come in, what they're gonna have....
-Ok, look, I am not gonna sue you if you tell me something on the phone and then when I come in it's different....
-You could call 5 minutes before coming in...
-Oh, that's a good idea, thanks, bye!
-Bye!
-(£$%^&**)
-(£$%^&**)
4 commenti:
I've never understood why girls and women have in general such a strange and conflictual behaviour with their hairdressers...They walk in there as to the gallows, and walk out absolutely unhappy of the treatment (even if quite often with very little apparent modifications). One of the many misteries of natural history. Much easier life for men, anyway!
Especially fit he men we are speaking of doesn't really have many hair left on his head ;-)
Oh, I don't get offended for that...Much better like that, minimal maintenance (short hair and long beard) and no quarrels with hairdressers ;-)
hahhahahaa... so how long did you wait?
Posta un commento