On Friday 4th April, yes this friday, i become another year closer to my impending death, which according to the national audit office will be 86 years if i continue to live on the ladygrove estate in D.
come and commiserate with me in O. on friday evening, no particular plans at the moment, but i will almost certainly end up in gratuitous dancing exploits at bar R. or some other equally nasty establishment.
"Not all who wander are lost" (J.R.R.Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings)
"I fancy it was on a run with him in the sleet that I first discovered how bad weather is to be treated - as a rough joke, a romp. (C.S. Lewis, Surprised by Joy)
"I fancy it was on a run with him in the sleet that I first discovered how bad weather is to be treated - as a rough joke, a romp. (C.S. Lewis, Surprised by Joy)
giovedì 3 aprile 2008
Closer to death
Ricevo e trasmetto per vostro diletto....
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
1 commento:
ma dai! chi te l'ha mandato? mari
Posta un commento