"Not all who wander are lost" (J.R.R.Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings)

"I fancy it was on a run with him in the sleet that I first discovered how bad weather is to be treated - as a rough joke, a romp. (C.S. Lewis, Surprised by Joy)

lunedì 20 agosto 2007

Towanda!

  • Thursday 16 - PMS
  • Friday 17 - Painful day - Got drugs - Outing with colleagues, cheesy 80's disco music;
  • Saturday 18 - Woke up early, cleaned house - BBQ at a dear friend place from 15:00 to 23:00 (well it was raining so we cooked the meat in the oven, but anyway) - Learnt gossip within psycologists about other psycologists being extremely accurate;
  • Sunday 19 - Woke up very early - Crazy idea - Invited 12 people for dinner - Cooked all afternoon - Gnocchi con ragu' and Tiramisu' - Great birthday party, I must say.

Nessun commento: