"Not all who wander are lost" (J.R.R.Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings)
"I fancy it was on a run with him in the sleet that I first discovered how bad weather is to be treated - as a rough joke, a romp. (C.S. Lewis, Surprised by Joy)
"I fancy it was on a run with him in the sleet that I first discovered how bad weather is to be treated - as a rough joke, a romp. (C.S. Lewis, Surprised by Joy)
venerdì 9 febbraio 2007
Group pub lunch
So today pub lunch with my new group. I should take advice from my great friend Sunset and introduce the characters to you. First of all there is my boss, the Chinese, which you also know for being the-only-english-without-any-sense-of-humour. Then there is the boss of the boss, and the little old collegue, which is not as old as he looks like. Maybe this is because of the hair-cut... no, I can't, I can't find the words to describe it. We spoke about cars, about supermarkets, and finally the interesting part, gossips about the bosses over us (there is always the boss of someone, that's a fundamental rule of life). I love these friendly moments where you can see your collegues below a different light, all joined together by the common enemy.
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento