"Not all who wander are lost" (J.R.R.Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings)

"I fancy it was on a run with him in the sleet that I first discovered how bad weather is to be treated - as a rough joke, a romp. (C.S. Lewis, Surprised by Joy)

lunedì 5 febbraio 2007

Just for you

I just realized that all of my readers can speak english, so I'll write sometimes in english for my american friend to be able to follow my adventures. Well, usually my american friend sits just next to me, precisely behind my back, but in these days she's in the States, and I feel so lonely. I can't gossip with anyone else!!!

The Black Knight arrived this morning, thanks to a momentary opening of the cloudy sky over Mordor. He obviously brought some clouds here to the Shire.
Fair enough, he is a Black Knight.

Moreover he brought his supervisor with him, the scary little sarcastic man. So today I even had to show The Sarcastic around. But I have been nice-and-friendly. Like when you go to ask a favour to the secretary you don't like. Well, the little sarcastic man is sometimes a very nice person, but then if the ring is too close...

Nessun commento: