This week end great trip to the west for hiking in Wales. The weather was uncertain, so rather than rushing there for then maybe getting just rain, we just decided to take "B" roads and enjoy the landscape. Immediately outside the Abbey Town we pass through a tiny little bridge: surprisingly, it is a Toll bridge. Price: 5p. If you are Italian, this reminds a lot of an extraordinary immortal movie (audio ON!).
On the way there we listened to BBCymru, the original national radio broadcasting in Welsh. Welsh sounds like more like German than English, as History doesn't lie. I thought Italian pop was the worst pop I had ever heard. I changed my mind.
Finally we reached the bottom of the Sugar Loaf, a nice triangular shaped hill, which, we believe, has been the inspiration for The Windy Hill, in the Lord of the Rings. Here, believe it or not, it was crowded with sheeps.
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento